Sunday, September 4, 2011

Water for Elephants premiere in Paris, France - fanpics



Thanks to the wonderful Aurore (LINK to her Tumblr) who was lucky enough to attend the WFE Paris premiere.

A selection of her photos and her story:
On April 28th, I was lucky enough to attend the WFE Premiere in Paris As you can imagine, this day was epic for me ! Rob was exactly how I thought he would be ! There was a long line of fans waiting to have an autograph or a photo and he went through the whole line. It made me love him even more. I didn't get anything, because people who had a ticket like me were in the theater while he was outside with the fans. But it's not like I'm going to complain

So here are the pictures I took. They aren't that great, but let's say I had a hard time taking those because of my excitement. Can you blame me?

















No comments:

Post a Comment