After Breaking Dawn wrapped last weekend with a final shoot on the Virgin Islands, we got a legitimate sneak peek with new stills and interview with Entertainment Weekly, earlier in the week.
Rob has spent this week in Europe, promoting Water for Elephants, while Kristen is preparing to go to New York to appear at the MET Gala on May 2 (tomorrow)
*Water for Elephants
- Berlin premiere and promotion
- Pais premiere and promotion
Rob will promote Water for Elephants in Barcelona today and tomorrow and in the UK on Tuesday before heading to Sydney Australia.
So far Water for Elephants has made an estimated $9.1 million over the weekend and a $32.3 million sum in ten days (domestic)
*On the Road
Walter Salles says On The Road's editing will be completed by September!
Director Walter Salles has just returned from the United States. Crossed the country from one side to another with the filming of "On the Road," a film inspired by the book by Jack Kerouac. The filmmaker spoke with Glamurama and added a few stories.
* "Six years of preparation," said Waltinho, who managed to close co-production with no less than Francis Ford Coppola and the French MK2. "We crossed the USA from start to finish with a team of five people. We also went by Canada and Mexico. "Everything to cause the viewer what he calls a" sense of displacement and desire for discovery, "which follow the book by Kerouac.
* Waltinho, moreover, is not the only star of the production. In the cast are Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams, Alice Braga, and others. The assembly must be completed in late September, and the movie hits the big screen in 2012.
Latest news: pre-production is likely to start Mid-May.
* Snow White and the Huntsman
In Entertainment Weekly's Breaking Dawn cover, Kristen said she is "almost positive" on being Snow White. Still no news on who will be the Huntsman.
In Other News
Rob's Elle UK Interview
No surprise but Rob and Kristen DO NOT have a PR relationship. Just a very private one. (Which is why we decided to axe our speculation posts)
Disclaimer: we own nothing