Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thank you and goodbye!

For almost 3 years I have tried my best to keep up with Rob & Kristen news, and before covering news by creating a "timeline" of their romance, even before it was "officially" confirmed.

To some people that was creepy, others enjoyed it. I decided to take all the speculation down quite a while back because I wanted to respect Rob & Kristen's privacy.

Anyway, life has gotten busy and I no longer have the time to keep up with all the news. Luckily, plenty of wonderful blogs/websites do :)

So this is the end of Investikudos. Thank you to those who visited, supported and/or stuck around!


~ Bronze

Ps. I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Miss B, thank you so much for the always respectful and spot on comments & information, you were one of the first and most reliable sources back then and still are but we do see your point.
    Enjoy yr time but pls *wink* don't make us wait too long for another beautiful BOtW chapter! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally found your website today for the first time. Good luck with your "blog retirement" and thanks for sticking with this for so long.

    ReplyDelete