Bel Ami will not be shown at Toronto International Film Festival in September. Looks like it will be released in 2012. (Source is BA producers who told a festival organizer)
The plan is to show it at the film festival in Berlin in 2012 but this is not certain.
- Full length promo poster
- New stills (LINK)
* On the Road
- This fall a trailer and official website of the movie will be released (no exact date)
* Snow White and the Huntsman
- First look at the SWATH Castle
- More Entertainment Weekly Comic Con portraits of the cast:
In Other News
- Rob & Kristen Make Forbes ‘The World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples’ List
Coming last, but not least, is Twilight’s Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, who have both earned $20 million last year thanks to the franchise’s global success, making their combined annual salary $40 million. With the end of the Twilight franchise in sight, they both are preparing for a post-vampire career. Pattinson has taken the lead in more “serious” projects, like Remember Me, which earned $56 million on a budget of $16 million. In the meantime, Stewart’s not-Twilight career hasn’t been as promising as her co-star and real-life boyfriend’s so far. Her 2010 film The Runaways grossed only $4.6 million at the box office. But there’s still hope for Stewart: next year she will be seen in cinemas playing the leading role in the film Snow White and the Huntsman.
- More TV Week Outtakes (Rob)
- Kristen's W Mag spread in HQ (LINK)
Rob and Kristen's Comic Con Interview with TVMovie's Helen Hohne (LINK)
"The end was a shock for us"
Romantic, hot - and painful! In this way, the "Twilight" stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson experienced the final of the vampire saga.
TV Movie: Finally! The wedding bells are ringing for Hollywood's dream couple. For now, though, only in cinemas: In the first part of the "Twilight" showdown (part 2 starts in 2012) Kristen as a beautiful mortal, and Rob as a sexy vampire pledge their troth either to other. And: For the first time there are some really hot bed scenes! We met the young stars for an interview at San Diego's ComicCon.
TV Movie: Be honest: Was the film sex difficult for you?
Rob: Oh yes! I felt really uncomfortable.
TV Movie: Too many people on set?
Rob: No, a fear had rather something to do with Taylor and his fantastic body. Jacob, as a werwolf, has bared all already in the last two films. And to be honest, I can't keep up with him.
TV Movie: The fans will be pleased with the new passion nevertheless...
Kristen: After for year it's about time! (laughs)
Rob: They're very emotional scenes. For the first time I felt like a human, not like a vampire.
TV Movie: What do you think of Bella's wedding dress?
Kristen: I love it! It's old fashioned, though, but that's exactly what I like.
TV Movie: Would you wear such a dress on your own wedding?
Kristen: No, no. But it fits for Bella, and that's most important.
TV Movie: Do you believe in marriage?
Kristen: I like the thought of two people staying together for the rest of their lives. For me, however, this doesn't need to be sealed with signatures.
TV Movie: How would you describe the first part of "Breaking Dawn"?
Kristen: Mature is the right word. This time it's not about fighting, but the fact that we start a family.
TV Movie: The film is also very dark...
Kristen: That's right. Bella keeps saying that she would die for a life with Edward. In the movie she shows how seriously she takes it.
TV Movie: Is Edward the great hero like everyone thinks?
Rob: For me he's never been the great hero. Edward isn't interested in the rest of the world at all. Just at the end.
TV Movie: With the birth of his vampire daughter...
Rob: Exactly. The moment when the baby comes into world, he no longer thinks only of himself.
TV Movie: Part 2 is filmed already, the Twilight saga is over. What does it feel like?
Rob: I'm a bit paranoid and think after every film "That was my last one..."
TV Movie: What will you miss the most?
Kristen: I've been living in a different world for 4 years and I really liked it there (laughs). I'll miss everything.
Rob: Same for me. Especially the last day was a shock. I've never wanted to think about the end, and then it was suddenly there. Now we have to live with it.
- Kristen's IMDb page still holds The Devil's Pool, An American Girl and Backwoods as future projects. There is nothing official though because anyone with an IMDb Pro account can add and change things.
- Cosmopolitan/ celeb stylist Marcus Numair tweeted that he's meeting up with Kristen on September 3rd and tweeted a picture of her at the MTV Movie Awards. Could be an appearance somewhere or a photoshoot. The latter seems more possible but there's no official word on why he's meeting her yet.It is possible Marcus Numair didnt mean HE worked w/ Kristen before just pointed out success of looking hot in Balmain. New shoot styled in Balmain perhaps. (= speculation)