Monday, May 14, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman World Premiere in London, UK


Kristen is wearing Fall 2012 RTW Marchesa. Of her daring lacy black gown, Kristen said, “I love what I’m wearing but I can’t wait to take this thing off,” said Stewart. She did slip into her Nikes on the red carpet, saying “I swear I’m wearing these shoes because I hurt myself. I know that I would look better in the heels.”

































More pictures [link] and more [link] and more [link]

*Check the entire premiere [link]

Other videos











*Tweets

My pal @patsystew is at the Premiere and she just texted 3cheers4tyranny and confirmed that Rob was spotted at Empire Cinema. "OMFG @patsystew JUST SAW ROB AT EMPIRE. HE'S WEARING A CAP"

RT @joshuahorowitz: SWATH carpet is done! I'm skipping the flick but will hit the party later. Kristen told me Rob's seen the film.

@taryder Kristen told me she and Rob had a great time celebrating his bday

No comments:

Post a Comment