Sunday, February 27, 2011
Breaking Dawn has moved on to Vancouver, where Rob and Kristen filmed some scenes early in the week. Rob's parents have been spotted in Vancouver but there have also been several sightings in L.A. over the past few days.
Meanwhile, take a look at Bella and Edward's Stone Cottage
- News about a new Water for Elephants trailer.
- Snow White seems to be a done deal: Also gearing up for production starts are rival Snow White pictures The Brothers Grimm: Snow White from Relativity Media that has Julia Roberts starring, and Snow White and the Huntsman from Universal Pictures, with Kristen Stewart, Viggo Mortensen and Charlize Theron starring.
Imdb mentions SWATH on Kristen's page too.
In other news.
- No Rob, Kristen or Taylor at the Oscars, but there will be a Twi-surprise called "the next best thing" We hope it ain't no skit.
- Tom mentions the Epic roadtrip
- Catherine Harwicke talks about the Twilight audition: "Love at first sight."
- Rob and Kristen attend Oscar party?
The 2nd Annual iVillage Entertainment Awards Winners
- Robert Pattinson - Man You'd Trade Your Husband For
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart - Sexiest Onscreen Chemistry
- Robert Pattinson - Hottest 'Eclipse Hunk'
First look at Rob's Vanity Fair shoot. The issue will be out Thursday March 3
- Rob and Kristen's private life.
There are very private photos that have been leaked on Twitter. They won't be posted here, but plenty of blogs have them. It's Rob, Kris, Tom, StephRitz and Rob's UK agent in NYC 2010 (around RM premiere) The photos show a happy bunch of people but they are too personal to be shared.
Disclaimer: we know nothng, we own nothing.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Breaking Dawn wrapped filming in Baton Rouge this week. The cast will move on to Vancouver now. Filming starts next week. Rob and Kristen are currently in L.A.
We did get a new glimpse at Breaking Dawn on Monday.
Water for Elephants
Rob at the Water For Elephants Press Junket (for International press) this weekend
There is a rumor that there will be a Water For Elephants premiere in Berlin, Germany on April 27 (article in German) and that Rob, Reese and Christoph will be there. It's confirmed by the newspaper but not by any reps.
- Also not confirmed but likely: Water for Elephants print press junket on March 17 in L.A. with Rob, Christoph and Reese
- Entertainment Tonight Canada was on the Water for Elephants set and spoke to Rob and Reese.
- Juliette Binoche has been cast in Cosmopolis. It's likely she'll play the role of Didi, but it's not confirmed.
Indie Movies Online looks at Cosmopolis (with spoilers and the standard mocking of Rob but is worth a read) Part 1 and Part 2
In Other News
- New Entertainment Weekly Outtakes
- Kristen injured her hand/thumb on the Breaking Dawn set this week. She is wearing a splint.
- Rob and his desire for Indian food and his gentleman ways towards Kristen (Let's hope they get to eat there without being mobbed)
The Yellow Handkerchief is one of Roger Ebert's Favorite Art films of 2010
Kristen at a Baseball game with the On the Road cast in September 2010.
New Eclipse premiere photos
Disclaimer: we own nothing
Monday, February 14, 2011
Yesterday, February 13 the BAFTA Awards were held in London. Last year's Rising Star winner - Kristen Stewart - was absent. Did she break the BAFTA tradtion? Did she snub the BAFTA's?
The tradition of the Rising Star BAFTA is that previous year's winner presents the award to the winner the next year. It's been that way since the start of the Rising Star Award in 2006.
So...why was Kristen not at the BAFTA's when we kind of expected her to be?
Let's start with the overly obvious reason: work. At first thought it was the lamest of excuses to us. After all Rob did get time off for Golden Globes and Water for Elephants additional filming in January and the BAFTA tradition described above is well known and could have been planned ahead.
However, there is an unfortunate difference between going to L.A. for a weekend or flying to a different continent to present an award without having a movie to promote.
Time is money for movie makers and actors and while it's very doubtful Kristen would "snub" a prestigious award show like the BAFTA's it may very well be that her schedule is too tight and under those terms, London Bridge is a bridge too far right now.
Besides, during the Golden Globes weekend, the cast was off and had Monday off as well (It was Martin Luther King Day on the 17th of Jan) Also, the cast is now ready to move to VC soon so everything needs to be wrapped quickly.
Maybe the mentioned tradition is only a (rational) tradition in our heads because it is sort of Award's Etiquette to have winners of awards present the next year. For example: often the winner of a Best Actor award the previous year presents the award to Best Female the next.
It does appear that Kristen was on the attendee list but slated as "unlikely to make it." This would indicate she was supposed to go but Breaking Dawn's filming schedule left no room.
It's Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is often the right one. And with the absence of winners Natalie Portman (Best Actress - too pregnant to fly) and Rising Star winner Tom Hardy (so Kristen wouldn't have been able to give the award to him anyway) it's not a big deal at all.
Needless to say, she was missed last night and there was disappointment at her absence. Thankfully, there is always next year; where she may not be a presenter but a nominee again.
Or...with some quiet hope, she makes up for it in two weeks during the Oscars....
Disclaimer: this is all opinion.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Breaking Dawn News:
- The lullaby scene was filmed this week with Rob actually singing the lullaby to Renesmee onscreen.
- Water for Elephants: @dogtownmusic: Final day of score mixing on #WFE. This is indeed one of the best films I've had the privilege to be a part of. Beautiful film and score!”
Water for Elephants also had a private test (audience) screening this week (top secret) and it looks like it's been received well.
- Cosmopolis: Keira Knightley will not star in it. No word who will be the female lead.
- K11 and Snow White? What's the deal. So far there is no reason to assume Kristen won't do Snow White. We understand filming for K11 is going to be very short (few weeks for Kristen) and there is no specific start date for either film.
In Other News:
- Rob had a photoshoot with Annie Leibovitz for Vogue last weekend. Probably for WfE promotion.
- The March/April issue of Scene Magazine (Film mag) had a shoot last weekend with "The most beautiful new vampire" which does sound like our new born....Bella (Kristen) Scene Magazine also tweeted that they had more Breaking Dawn related photoshoots this week.
- New TV Week Outtakes (Rob) - this shoot keeps on giving.
- Twilight's kiss amongst 10 Most Iconic Movie Kisses (Per CNN)
- From On Set Romance to Hot Co-Star Couple (Per Access Hollywood)
- Kristen is nominated for a Kids Choice Award (Best Actrss) The show airs LIVE on April 2.
- No Kristen at the BAFTA Awards. While it is a tradition that the winner of the Rising Star BAFTA the previous year presents the award the next, Kristen is not presenting the award tonight.
We don't know if this is due to scheduling conflicts with Breaking Dawn (not impossible but definitely bitter because this tradition is known and scheduling could have been worked around this) or because BAFTA has changed the tradition (After all the Rising Star BAFTA voting and nomination sysem did change too this year.) either way, we are very disappointed and quietly hope for some redemption during the Oscars in two weeks. (And we don't blame Kristen at all - we just miss her gorgeous face :)
Disclaimer: we own nothing.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
It's been one of those weeks with little details about filming. We do know filming in Baton Rouge should wrap soon and move to Vancouver next. We expect filming in VC to start in a few weeks, probably after the BAFTA Awards next Sunday.
There have been a few distant fanphotos from the set this week.
Meanwhile Rob and Kristen have been spotted out and about this weekend (supposedly celebrating Michael Sheen's birthday = Feb 5 ) but their privacy remains intact. Baton Rouge people get it.
Other Breaking Dawn News:
Meet little Renesmee: Rachel St.Gelais
They will use special effects to make the different Renesmees age properly without facial discrepancies.
Carter Burwell - who composed Bella's Lullaby - created one for Renesmee as well and tweeted this: @carterburwell Just wrote "Renesmee's Lullaby" for Breaking Dawn. Rob Pattinson will play it on camera this week.
Meet all the Breaking Dawn vampires
THE US BREAKING DAWN World premiere is in Los Angeles on 15th november 2011 and this time around, the UK will get one too with all the cast.
- Breaking Dawn at ComiCon?
Summit Entertainment will present new footage and the stars of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1
- Water for Elephants: has the status "Completed" on Imdb and a trailer with some new footage is shown before the movie: "127 Hours"
The premiere will be on the 17th of April in New York. Water for Elephants is also #1 again on the NY Times Best Seller list.
- On the Road: First stills.
(Rob was present when this scene was shot)
Sam and Tom talk On the Road and Kristen:
Sam Riley: 'Kristen Stewart is great to work with'
Sam Riley loved working with Kristen Stewart in 'On the Road'. The British actor takes on the lead role of Sal Paradise - who leaves his aunt's house in New York to go on a road trip across the US - in the big screen adaptation of Jack Kerouac's 1957 novel and he Kristen who plays disaffected drifter Marylou is "a really cool girl".
He said: "Working with Kristen was great - she's a fantastic actress and a really cool girl."
Although Sam loved working with his co-stars - who also include Amy Adams, Viggo Mortensen and Garrett Hedlund - he admitted he was worried about taking on such an iconic role but felt he couldn't turn down such a great opportunity. He told BANG Showbiz: "I don't know when it's coming out but I'm excited about it. I was a bit scared taking on such a big role. I don't know why though because I kept asking for it.
"If you get offered a part like that you can't say no to it no matter how intimidating it is."
Nextmovie Exclusive Q and A: Tom Sturridge ‘Forever’ After
Speaking of your gorgeous co-stars, how has working with Kristen Stewart on the set of “On the Road” been?
Tom: It was so terrifying entering into that world and what was great was just having someone that I knew and actually working with her. She’s just a f**king extraordinary actress, just really, really extraordinary and it’s astonishing just to see her do her job.
And how was shooting otherwise?
Tom: It was genuinely, one of the deepest working experiences I’ve ever had. It was extraordinary.
What was so extraordinary about it?
Tom: Well, firstly to be a part of that group to take on the filming of that novel – just to be a part of it is pretty f**king incredible in itself. And working with Walter Salles, who I think is one of the greatest directors alive, and then working with these actors who, to me, are the best actors working today and together trying to do justice to what is such a phenomenal novel. It was kind of amazing, and we were shooting for six months, we rehearsed for a month. It was such a massive part of my life.
In Other News:
- More on Snow White and the Huntsman. There is a so called "pending" agreement between Kristen and the studio to do it. If they can work out the details, it should happen.
- Mario Testino's (photographer who shot Kristen for Vogue) video: BTS of Kristen's shoot. Gorgeous.
- New TV Week Outtakes (Rob)
- What Rob and Kristen earned ($$) in 2010?
Vanity Fair's Top 40: Kristen is at #13 with $28.5 million and Rob at #15 with $27.5 million
- Bobby Long (Rob's friend) on Jay Leno.
Disclaimer: we own nothing